In accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information of this Web Platform owner is made available to users and control authorities.
Denomination: LLEEGO TRAVEL MARKET, S.L.
Company address: Calle Alameda Principal, nº 44, planta 1ª, puerta Izquierda, CP: 29005 de Málaga.
Registration Data: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Málaga. Inscripción:1, Tomo: 5512, Libro:4418, Folio: 123, Hoja: MA-133908.
E-mail address: email@example.com
The use of the Web Platform implies the full acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each moment in which the user accesses it; Therefore, if he does not agree with any of the conditions described herein, he should refrain from using the Web Platform, as well as the services offered in it. ARRIVAL, bookings the right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time; replacing them with specific conditions, which must also be read and accepted by the user.
All the contents of this Web Platform (texts, graphics, images, logos, software, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the brand and other distinctive signs are owned or licensed by LLEEGO or by third parties, the user not acquiring No rights over them for the mere use of this Web Platform. In addition, its content is protected by the laws on copyright and other applicable laws on intellectual and industrial property. Therefore, it is forbidden: copy, reproduce, distribute, put up for sale or available to third parties when it entails the reproduction, modification, extraction or reuse of all or substantial part of the contents of this Web Platform except in the cases contemplated in the law or expressly authorized by LLEEGO. For a good functioning of the Web Platform, the user commits to:
- Do Not Insert false or misleading information into the different Web forms.
- Do not Insert or load information containing viruses, trojans, worms, logical bombs, etc. In general, any type of malware that may cause damage and/or interference with other systems.
- Access and use the Web Platform with the utmost diligence, abstaining to perform any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Web Platform and/or prevent the normal use and use by other users.
LLEEGO disclaims any liability, either directly or indirectly, which may derive from:
- A misuse of the Web Platform on the part of the users.
- The non-availability continues from the Web Platform.
- That there are viruses or any other type of malicious software that could: generate damage to the user's computer, as well as the files and/or files stored in it; affect the quality of connection and the speed of navigation.
- Deficiencies in the request of your order, or in the execution of any of the services and / or products that are contracted through this Web Platform, for reasons of force majeure or for any reason not attributable to LLEEGO.
La Plataforma Web utiliza Cookies con el objetivo de prestar un mejor servicio al usuario y garantizar la seguridad de sus datos. El usuario que, una vez informado, continúe usándola, consiente expresamente la utilización de las mismas. El usuario podrá acceder a toda la información en la Cookies policy.
The user will be liable for damages of any kind, that the Web Platform or any user can suffer, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations here established.
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For issues that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and implementation of this document, both parties agree to submit, expressly and with waiver of any other jurisdiction that may apply to the jurisdiction Of the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga.